Help with Adobe PDF
Documents on LTCA's web site are saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader (PDF) format.
Selecting a link will open the file in a separate window so you may
view the file and/or save it to your workstation.
If you do not have a curent version of the free reader software you may obtain
it from download and install it from
If you are having trouble with the Adobe Acrobat Reader please contact Adobe at
Download PDFs Without Opening The File
- Right-click on the underlined web link to open the control dialog window.
- Select Save Target As
- The Save As dialog window will open.
Navigate to the desired location on your workstation by using the dropdown arrow
in the Save in: dialog box at the top of the window.
- Select the Save button at the bottom of the Save As
- This will begin a download process and copy the file to your workstation.
- You may view the file at any time without returning to our web site.
Click to Close this window.